This is a two for one release announcement! Since last week I was out, I’m making up for it this week As they say, April showers brings may-ny features
- Conditional Formatting for Single Value Charts!
- Tag users in Dashboard Comments!
- Add Segment SQL as a data source:
Segment is a customer data hub that can collect and load your user tracking analytics data into a SQL database powered by Amazon Redshift. Segment SQL converts your customer data across platforms and devices into one complete, standardized, SQL dataset for you to start exploring.
- Add Panoply Database as a data source
Panoply is the world’s first Smart Cloud Data Warehouse. Panoply delivers the industry’s fastest time to insights by eliminating the development and coding typically associated with transforming, integrating and managing data.
- Request reason for dashboards and data sources are now mandatory to provide additional context for access requests.
As always, check out Feature Releases for a more comprehensive list!
If you have any questions or feedback, don’t hesitate to reach out to support!