This week was more focused on database maintenance and backend work but still have one cool feature and now all data stores are using Postgres 9.6! Yay for upgrades
- Hyperlinks 2.0: Add titles to URLs in table charts via pipeline step!
We also did a handful bug fixes as well:
- Resolve syntax error when using Date Bucket dashboard variable with UTC offset
- Fix link formatting for email reports
- Fix syntax error when using date filters on datetime columns with BigQuery (Standard SQL)
- Fix validating hostnames with invalid characters
- Database upgrades to Postgres 9.6!
As always, check out Feature Releases for a more comprehensive list!
If you have any questions or feedback, don’t hesitate to reach out to support!