May 8, 2018 Release

It’s been awhile since the last post but we haven’t stopped releasing! Check out some of the cool features we released in April and ones we released in May :sunglasses:

Chart

Dashboard

• Default Dashboard Category: All new dashboards created will now be placed into a default “Sandbox > {USERNAME}” category instead of “Uncategorized”.

• New Cloned Dashboard Labelling

Data Source

• Google Sheets: We’re so excited to announce that we have a direct connection to Google Sheets! Upload, Join, And Analyze your Google Sheets Data all in one place!

• Set up Foreign Keys in the Data Explorer (Datasource Admins): If you’re admin of a datasource, you can now define your foreign keys right in the data explorer! Look for the key icon next to your table to get started!

As always, check out Feature Releases for a more comprehensive list!

If you have any questions or feedback, don’t hesitate to reach out to support!

I am noticing I update my Google sheet and it does not update on my chart - even when i refresh the data.

How long does it take to update the data?

Thanks

Damon

Hi Damon,

Any updates made to rows in your Sheets data will be immediately queryable in Chartio. If you write in to support@chartio.com or reach out via the in app messaging system in the help menu we can help debug this issue with you further.

Thank you,

Jennifer